The following process serves as a guide to ensure the best fit of a child and family with our existing students and to determine if ClearWater Academy is the best fit for you and your family.
- Initial Contact: Interested parents contact the school director and set an appointment to tour the school.
- School Tour: During the tour, you will have the opportunity to visit all parts of the school, ask questions, and pick up an application packet.
- Application for Enrollment: Complete and submit the application packet, including supporting documents, reports, evaluations, a recent photo of the applicant and a non-refundable application fee of $180.00. (Make checks payable to ClearWater Academy).
- Student Visit: We invite your child to spend a portion of a school day at ClearWater Academy. Our staff can observe your child in both academic and therapeutic settings.
- Clinical Visit/Interview: During this visit, we will review test results, professional assessments, report cards, health records, and any other relevant information about your child. If your child has not previously visited, the school, we may invite your child to spend some time with our staff.
- Decision: The Admissions Committee meets to discuss your child. If the team determines that ClearWater Academy is a good match for your child and your child is a good match for the school, the school issues a letter of acceptance and an enrollment agreement, including a starting date and tuition cost.